Upcoming Quickbooks Online (QBO) seminars
Please join us for an informative, engaging and fun introduction to QuickBooks Online (QBO) and other business automation technologies.
Jeremy Burke of Intuit Canada and David Wickenberg of KWB Chartered Professional Accountants will be presenting all of the benefits of using QBO and why it is a great choice for your financial accounting needs.
Learn about the:
- Amazing time savings from using QBO
- Cost savings compared to other options
- Ability to upload, download and store receipts electronically
- Logging in from anywhere you have an internet connection on any device
- Multi-user capabilities
- Hundreds of other apps to help you save time and improve your bottom line
Amazing time savings
Jeremy will also talk about Hubdoc, Triplog and other great apps out of the more than 300 that have been created to work with QBO.
Log in from anywhere
Join us in the KWB Boardroom at our offices at 9771-54 Ave, NW on March 20, 2018 from 11:30 am – 1:00 pm. A light lunch will be provided.
Or if you can’t make it out in March, please join us at the ATB Entrepreneurial Center at 4234-Calgary Trail, NW on April 5, 2018 from 3:00 pm to 5:00 pm.
To register for either event please email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Janet at 780-466-6204.