Plooto is the simplest and most effective way to streamline AP and AR transactions and it works within QuickBooks Online. (QBO)
the only fee is a $1/transaction fee
- No banking or other personal information needed.
- Records the transaction automatically in QBO.
- Easily send and receive payment (an email is all that is required).
- Completely free to sign up
- No monthly fees, the only fee is a $1/transaction fee or $9.99 for international payments.
- Reconciles a large number of transactions
- Maintains a full audit trail
- Multi-user Remote approvals
- Assign custom user permissions
- Schedule payments in advance
Schedule payments in advance
Plooto’s integration allows you to process payments quickly and seamlessly. Once bills are created or updated in QuickBooks online, you simply log into Plooto and process multiple transactions as desired and there is even the option to make partial bill payments if desired. Once payment has been submitted, funds are deposited directly into your payee’s bank account and you will get real time notification at each step of the process. Plooto automatically records your payments in QuickBooks, making it timely and error free.
real time notification
Receiving money from Customers:
You can also use Plooto for collecting accounts receivable. Collecting accounts receivable using Plooto is convenient, secure and up to three times faster. Funds are directly deposited into your account with real time notification and without any transaction fees.
For more detailed information on Plooto please call KWB at 780-466-6204 or email us by clicking here.
Thanks to Sana Arbadzada of KWB Chartered Accountants for providing this content.
Sana Arbabzada, CPA, CGA
Sana received her bachelor of commerce from the University of Alberta in 2010 and after couple years or working in industry, and joined KBH Chartered Accountant firms where she completed & received my CPA,CGA designation in 2016. During 2017, then went back to industry and worked as a controller at Aliya’s Foods Limited before joining KWB LLP.
Sana's married and has two amazing boys, in her spare time, she loves reading and travelling.