Marketing Manager Position
KWB was established over 20 years ago and we are well positioned in today’s industry. However, we are not sitting back and relying on past successes. We are leading the way in the world of real-time accounting and business coaching.
We offer an excellent lifestyle choice, because we don’t believe in excessive overtime. We also provide flexible hours, free parking right outside your office, and an amazing staff lounge and fitness room.
As a member of KWB’s Management Team, the Marketing Manager plays a central role in sharing the KWB story, our Vision and our Mission with clients and the local business community. As the successful candidate, you will be responsible for providing guidance by evaluating and developing marketing strategies, planning and coordinating marketing efforts, communicating the marketing plans to those involved, and building awareness and positioning for KWB.
You will be responsible for marketing strategy and execution while helping to craft our personality. We’re looking for someone who is organized, passionate and enthusiastic about marketing.
At KWB, our strength is the efficiency with which we deliver on our products, services and internal innovations.
- Work with the Leadership Team to create effective work plans in order to accomplish sales and marketing goals, identify the correct resources and processes, set priorities and meet deadlines.
- Develop and implement a strategic marketing plan in conjunction with the leadership group
- Implement and oversee direct marketing efforts and monitor digital campaigns
- Take ownership of external communication functions including content calendar (social media, blogs and case studies) and occasional third party article writing
- Lead the reporting of internal and external analytics
- Manage partnerships and relationship development
- Cultivate lead capture for Business Development initiatives
Given the pivotal role this individual will be expected to play in achieving the strategic objectives of the firm and in supporting the success of the organization, it is essential that the successful candidate possess the following education, experience, and core competencies:
Knowledge, Skills & Experience (Essential)
- Bachelor’s Degree, Diploma or equivalent in Marketing
- 5+ years of experience in marketing and brand management with leadership responsibilities
- An innovative thinker who likes to take the initiative to get things done
- Proven Project Management experience in a highly dynamic setting leading multiple initiatives
- Experience managing and growing leads for B2B service offerings – a background in the professional services industry is a definite asset
- Familiarity with being in a forward facing role
- Strong implementation skills and an innate ability to collaborate
- Strong computer literacy including functional experience with Microsoft, HubSpot, WordPress and Google Analytics
Knowledge, Skills & Experience (Desirable)
- Hands on experience in Communications, Content Development, Web Design and Marketing Analytics
- Ability to live by and promote the existing culture
- Strategic planning experience
An excellent compensation package awaits the successful candidate.
How to Apply
If this describes you and you are interested in working in a professional environment with other remarkable people, please send a cover letter and resume to this address.
Thank you in advance for your application, only those shortlisted will be contacted.
Professional, polite and progressive. We have dealt with KWB for over 10 years and highly recommend the firm as a corporate partner. They are great at adding value.