Hubdoc is an automated, central hub for all your financial documents.
It syncs all your documents and their data with QuickBooks Online (QBO). It turns your receipts, bills, and invoices into accurately coded QBO online transactions with key data entered and source documents attached.
The transactions are then auto-matched to the bank feeds for one-click reconciliation and audit-proofing.
Say goodbye to paper
Benefits of Hubdoc:
- No more chasing documents.
- Securely store and manage all your financial document in one place.
- Auto-fetches financial document from hundreds of bank, utilitiy and telecom providers and online vendors.
- Automatically creates folders and sorts documents by their vendor name after they’ve been fetched or uploaded.
- Extracts key data and syncs transactions to QuickBooks online with source document attached.
- Upload documents from your desktop, mobile device, email or Scan Snap scanner
- Less time spent on data entry so you can spend more time on reviewing, coding, posting and reconciling transactions.
For more detailed information on Hubdoc please call KWB at 780-466-6204 or email us by clicking here.
Thanks to Sana Arbadzada of KWB Chartered Accountants for providing this content.
Haley joined KWB in April, 2013 as a part time contract accountant. She received her CGA designation in 1998 and worked in public practice for several years before taking time off to be home with her children. During that time she provided bookkeeping services to small businesses but is happy to be back in public practice with KWB where she can focus on both corporate year end accounting and providing online cloud based accounting services to clients.
Haley is married and has three children. She loves reading, enjoys camping with family and friends, watching the Blue Jays and travelling to ride roller coasters. Volunteering at the West Edmonton Mall Chapel has provided her with an opportunity to meet a variety of people from all different walks of life.