If you are unsure of which COVID-19 benefits are available for your business, CRA has a webpage that will will help you figure it out.
In order to narrow your search, you will be asked the following questions on their webpage:
- Type of support you are looking for (e.g. support due to the effect of COVID-19 or other government support)
- Specifics about the support you need (e.g. emergency loans, rent assistance, etc.)
- The province your business is in
- The type of business you own
- Number of employees
- Whether you are incorporated or not
- Whether you are for profit or non-profit
- Type of ownership (e.g. Canadian, Indigenous, etc.)
Once you have entered all the details, you will be sent to a page with the results of what benefit programs are available for you to apply for.
Your Trusted Advisor
KWB strives to keep our clients informed of news that could affect their business and livelihood. To become a KWB client, click here or call us at 780.466.6204.