The Phoenix Board | A Business Owner's Group
Discover – Innovate – Transform Your Business
An Exclusive Community of CEOs and Founders
How much faster and more effectively would your business grow if you had access to a group of business owners and growth experts? A group filled with company owners and founders who have experience growing a business and who can relate to your situation with recognition and insight?
Welcome to The Phoenix Board, a business owners group of growing companies that gather together to share experiences and insights to grow their own and each other’s businesses.
Become a Member to…
- Establish yourself in a community of business owners with personal insights into situations just like yours
- Discover innovative, practical ideas through the collective intelligence of a peer group on a wide range of actionable subjects including leadership, sales, operations, human resources, etc.
- Have those critical, honest, sensitive conversations, the ones you just can’t have in your own company, in a safe environment
- Give of your experience and insight to the wider group
Do You Qualify For The Program?
- Be an Alberta-based company
- You are a founder or C-Suite level leader of the organization
- You have a growth mindset
- The company has operated for at least three years
- The business has generated at least $500,000 in revenues in the past fiscal year
- The business has between 5-25 employees
- You are willing to commit to the program (currently, we meet every second Thursday for a 2-hour Zoom call)