The Phoenix Board | A Business Owner's Group
Discover – Innovate – Transform Your Business
An Exclusive Community of CEOs and Founders
How much faster and more effectively would your business grow if you had access to a group of business owners working together to help each other succeed? A group filled with company owners, founders, and CEOs who have experience growing a business and who can relate to your situation with recognition and insight?
Welcome to The Phoenix Board, a business owners group of growing companies that gather together to share experiences and insights to grow their own and each other’s businesses, brought to you by the Phoenix Advisory Group.
Become a Member to…
- Establish yourself in a community of business owners with personal insights into situations just like yours
- Discover innovative, practical ideas through the collective intelligence of a peer group on a wide range of actionable subjects including leadership, sales, operations, human resources, etc.
- Have those critical, honest, sensitive conversations, the ones you just can’t have in your own company, in a safe environment
- Give of your experience and insight to the wider group
Do You Qualify For The Program?
To apply for membership, you should be able to meet the following requirements:
- You are a founder or C-Suite level leader of the organization
- You have a growth mindset
- The company has operated for at least three years
- The business has generated at least $500,000 in revenues in the past fiscal year
- The business has between 5-25 employees
- You are willing to commit to the program (currently, we meet every week for a 1-hour Zoom call)
In addition to the Phoenix Board, the Phoenix Advisory Group offers:
These invite-only events are an opportunity to collaborate and share insights and experiences with leaders of Edmonton-based companies over breakfast. Phoenix Roundtables feature small-table discussion related to a specific theme.
Phoenix Insights offer our sponsors an opportunity to connect meaningfully with the Phoenix Community by hosting a presentation or workshop on a tpoic that offers value to Edmonton’s business owners.