Giving Back Around the World with B1G1, Business for Good
As a KWB client, you make an impact around the world every time we work together. Through the B1G1 Business for Good program, we’ve tied specific accounting and advisory activities to different giving stories around the world that are only possible because of you.
Here are all the ways we make a difference together:
- When you become a client, we provide 30 days of transportation for children to get to school
- When we complete your T1 personal tax return, we give 90 days of access to life-saving clean water in Ethiopia
- When we begin ONSight Advisory work for you, a person in Zambia receives a microloan
- When you receive training and guidance with setting up your cloud accounting and Quickbooks Online ecosystem, we provide 1 day of classroom maintenance to a school in Kenya
- When you refer someone to our ONSight Advisory services, we provide five days of business training to women in Guatemala
- When you refer someone to us for accounting services, five migrant families receive money management training
- When your corporate financials and tax returns are completed, 10 children in the Philippines receive nutritious lunches
- When your monthly bookkeeping is completed, a woman in the Philippines receives vocational training
Giving Back in Edmonton
Our Edmonton-based team members choose a local organization to donate to every month as a team. Some of the incredible organizations we’ve been happy to support include:
- Edmonton’s Food Bank
- SACE (Sexual Assault Centre of Edmonton)
- The Heart & Stroke Foundation
- Rocky Mountain House Search and Rescue
- The Compassion House
- ShelterBox Canada
- and many more!
Suggestions for Giving Back
If you have a recommendation for a local organization that our team can donate to, email your suggestion to [email protected]!
Become a KWB Client to Make an Impact
KWB Accountants & Advisors is pleased to offer you all of the business accounting services you need and the advisory support that will help you thrive. Benefit from a suite of customizable business advisory services and a team that will help you reach your potential and create the business and lifestyle of your dreams.
Book a free consultation to discuss your accounting and advisory needs and goals and to learn how KWB’s ONSight Advisory services can support you.