If your business is participating in Alberta’s Restrictions Exemption Program, you may be eligible for a one-time payment of $2000 to help offset the cost of implementing the program.
To be eligible, an Albertan organization must be:
- on the list of eligible in-scope operators (restaurants, bars and hotels are the most common of these)
- implementing the Restrictions Exemption Program consistently as part of daily operations
- verifying proof of vaccination, negative test results or medical exemption for patrons 12 and over
- a permanent establishment in Alberta, and
- employing fewer than 500 employees
For more information, review grant guidelines and the application guide. Applications must be completed through MyAlberta Digital ID. Once approved, your funds will be deposited directly into your bank account.
If you want to ensure your application is done correctly and in a timely manner please do not hesitate to contact us for help.
Your Trusted Advisor
Need help navigating the available support options and applications for business affected by the ongoing pandemic? We can help you.
KWB strives to keep our clients informed of news that could affect their business and livelihood. To become a KWB client, visit www.kwbllp.com or call us at 780.466.6204.